- The apartments are delivered on the arrival day from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Beyond 10:00 p.m. registration is not permitted* and the guests must arrive the next day, after 7:30 a.m. *Unless pre-arranged or if your travel arrangements have been delayed and the office has been notified.
- On departure day the apartments must be vacant no later than 9:00 a.m., otherwise the guests will be charged an additional fee on their final bill.
- Settling your account or making adjustments should be made during regular business hours at reception. Those who need an invoice for tax purposes are asked to make a request at the beginning of the stay. Checks are not accepted.
- In the event that damages of furnishings and or objects occur, the cost will be withheld from the guests' security deposit.
- If you need maid services during your stay, please arrange at the reception and the cost will be charged on your final bill.
- A final cleaning upon departure can be arranged at an additional cost to the guest. Should the guest choose to clean the unit themselves the management reserves the right to a final inspection.
- The air conditioning consumed during the guests' stay will be charged at the end on the final bill. The charge will be calculated based on the hours used displayed on the meter. Air conditioning is included in the price for those guests who reserved "Formula Hotel" services.
- For children from 4-6 there is a "baby club", and from 8–14 a "junior club". The staff are able to use their discretion about age limits.
- A limited quantity of DVD and video players are available to rent and the cost will be charged to your final bill. A range of DVDs and videos are also available to borrow upon request.
- For those wishing to have their bikes prepared for excursions please book them at reception the day before the trip. The bikes will be ready by 10.00 a.m. the next day. If you wish to do your own repairs, the key to the workshop can be found at reception and any parts used will be charged to your final bill.
- A physiotherapist/masseur is on site to provide relaxation therapy, anti-cellulite treatments, or pre and post competition therapy. Call the number displayed at reception to make an appointment and services will be charged to your final bill.
- Food shopping can be delivered to your door, please organize at reception.
- The use of the tennis court and tennis equipment can be booked at reception. Correct shoes must be worn at all times on the court. The cost will be charged to your final bill.
- The use of the barbecue can be booked at reception and the cost is included in the price.
- For a serene stay it is requested that guests avoid any excess noise and moderate the volume of radios, TVs, etc. in particular from the hours of 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. The management reserves the right to take any initiative necessary to guarantee that these rules are adhered to.
- The use of the swimming pool is permitted to the guests of the Residence and their registered visitors only.
- There is no lifeguard on duty at the swimming pool. It is the sole responsibility of individuals to use the pool in a safe manner and not risk injury to oneself or others. Guardians for children under the age of 18 is mandatory. Use of the pool at night time is strictly forbidden. The management is not responsible for any liabilities.
- Animals are forbidden to enter the swimming pool area. The guests are asked to take a shower and wash their feet before entering the swimming pool.
- Shoes mustn't be worn within the swimming pool area. Guests are asked to not to place any chairs, umbrellas, etc... on the white deck surface.
- Running in the swimming pool area is prohibited; the management is not responsible for any damages or injuries caused thereof.
- Guests who require an invoice should ask in advance upon arrival.
All this information is relevant for those guests staying at Aviotel.
Prices for all services above are listed at reception. You are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a current price list.