Information for the stay
The following informations are relevant only for the guests of Dunelba
- Procedures for beginning and end of stay: Entry to the apartments must be between 06:00 p.m. to 09:00 p.m. on day of arrival, after which, the booking will be considered cancelled. Keys must be collected at reception of Residence Aviotel. The apartment should be left from 08:00 to 09:00 a.m. at the end of stay, after which will be charged Euros 20,00/hour. Guests will have to communicate to the management the exact arrival-departure time in advance. If it's necessary, the management can allow variations of arrivals and departures.
Guests are asked to settle the bill during reception hours. Those who require an invoice should ask in advance at the start of the holiday. Cheques are not accepted.
- The cost of cleaning, breakages or any damage done to the apartment will be withheld from the security deposit paid at the start of the holiday.
- Air conditioning charges will be paid at the end of the holiday based on the number of metered units shown.
- You are kindly requested to leave any bags of household rubbish in the containers provided at the beginning of the road.
- To ensure a peaceful holiday guests are requested to keep noise, including the volume of radio and TVs, at a moderate level at all times, but especially between the hours of 2.00 - 4.00 p.m. and from 11.00 p.m.– 8.00 a.m.. The management reserves the right to intervene to guarantee observation of this rule.
- It is strictly forbidden to go onto the roof. The mangement will not take responsibility for any accidents occurring as a result of infringement of this rule.
- The sun umbrellas and sun beds used in the apartments should not be taken onto the beach.
- Guests are kindly requested to use the parking provided on the other side of the road in the allotted numbered space for each apartment and not in the garden of the complex.