Information for the stay
The following information for enjoying all services once you reach Dunelba
- The apartments are delivered on the arrival day according to the time fixed by the chosen reservation formula; in case of later arrival, the access is postponed to the following day after 7.30 a.m.
- On departure day, the apartments must be left by the time shown in the chosen reservation formula, otherwise the guests will be charged an additional fee on their final bill as per the standard price list. Settling your account should be made during regular business hours at reception. Cheques are not accepted.
- The cost of cleaning and of possible damages of furnishings or other objects will be withhold from the guarantee deposit paid upon arrival.
- Air conditioning, where available, is to be paid at the end of the stay according to the consumptions calculated by the counter present in the apartment (number of hours or kilowatt).
- Guests are kindly requested to throw the garbage in the containers they find along the street to Marina di Campo.
- For a peaceful stay, it is kindly requested that guests avoid any excess noise and moderate the volume of radios, TVs, etc. in particular from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. The management reserves the right to take any initiative necessary to guarantee that these rules and hours are respected.
- It is strictly forbidden to go onto the roof. The management will not take responsibility for any accidents occurring as a result of infringement of this rule. We pray adults to look after children.
- The sun umbrellas and sun beds used in the apartments cannot be taken to the beach.
- Guests are kindly requested to use the parking provided on the other side of the road in the allotted numbered space for each apartment and not the garden of the complex.